Thursday, October 21, 2010

me

I'm feeling kinda tired tonight... just got home from a mini vacation (sunday) and I am still not feeling like myself, is that jet lag... humm?
Well if you know me at all you know that usually if it looks like fun I jump in; then I rethink or research.  As you may or may not be aware I am training to run, I thought, a 1/2 marathon.  Well after doing a little research and where I am now (as far as abiity) I am changing my goal and will start with a 5K... I have pleanty of time to train and strengthen for the event in Feburary.  At this point I am feeling a little more focused and feel like I have a real goal before it was just that I "was saying" now I have a date & a plan... well still working on the plan.  Here is where I have been getting some great information www.halhigdon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment