Saturday, October 2, 2010

day 1

Do I call it day one is it suppose to have a real name.... my coffe is getting cold & I need to go for my walk/run.  So this is my first blog... blog, blog... kinda just sounds cool saying it.  Where did that word come from? Is it bio log? huh?
I have been concidering writing a blog for sometime but I was always unsure of what to write about and then this morning it came to me... life after 40, my life after 40. (cant write about some else's life after 40)
I am thinking about training for a half a marathon... I know that is just kinda out there.  But hey, I am 40 and you start to look at things differently... is my life making an impact on the world around me, (I would have to answer yes to that because I hs-ed my children) what am I doing or what do I want out of this life.




1 comment:

  1. so life after 40, huh? I bet we learn alot from you...you're pretty ambitious and from what i can tell definatley lives life to the fullest! Bio log, huh? maybe:)

    ReplyDelete